Friday, March 19, 2010

Inside Microsoft Internet explorer's testing lab

I eviscerated my lover's flesh
carving at the rippling sinew
I can feel the fear coursing through her body
flowing out of her veins, and onto the icy concrete below
some of it spilled onto my bare feet, I could feel it running between my toes
it felt like warm syrup as it raced towards the grime-covered drain

My fingers ran their way over her body
paying special attention to her exposed rib cage
the tight muscles I peeled off showed white bone stained with crimson
revealed all I needed to know about her

every secret was as exposed as her entrails
it's strange that someone can hide from us all their lives
but once you split open their bowels you can see everything
their last meal
everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment