Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Man Jailed for cooking Ex-Girlfriend's Dog in Oven

seratonin low
I can feel myself again
watch it resolve
as I evolve a bitter friend

my mind explodes
and I enter the point of no return
the hemoglobin flows
from my arms like endless streams of love lost

the bottle hits the ground
and I follow soon after and drift away
hitting the wall pounding with both of my clenched fists
I enter the cage
of the beast and prepare for war

something I found
one more thing that's run away
I am not lost
but instead merely enraged

all is for not
and I've found myself again
if you only knew
that I was at the bottle and then
I told you

I can not feel
I can not spare myself another ounce of pain
I won't be broken
I will find the strength to live
and love again

Seratonin low
searching high and low for innocence
and now I know
I cannot depend on others for proof of existance
I am my own
I am my own free will and only dependant

never again will I say those words to you that I said once before
always forgotten left behind and last to know the score
and here I am still human and so very full of hurt
It will not end, like a corpse I'm doomed to walk the earth
searching for answers to questions never asked
waiting for someone to take me to the past and change it all

No comments:

Post a Comment